Get %60 interest

invest your money with us and get the best rate of interest.no taxes ,no charges. Why are we giving away money? We aren't crazy or forger. We have opened a new school in Bursa in Turkey.We made a good work.but later One of our shareholders has left.We have to pay his shares.that is why we need money.in my country banks give credits up to 5 percent monthly,annualy % 60.but =FDt takes too much bureaucracy.We decided to give all our profit for a while and earn all of the company. If you consider working with us; you will be able to pay a visit to us and see our school. or we will contact by phone. and most important we will have a contract.(at the notary) we will provide all legal documents.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com we will give you our phone number and address when needed.

Reply to
anadolu