Need to Sell Your House Fast? We Buy Houses Nationwide

What are my next steps? Simply copy and fill out the form on this page that tells us about the house you want to sell now, and e-mail to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Your information will be given to an affiliate of The Home Buying Center in your area and they will contact you to set a time to see your property.

Will this cost me anything? No. We do not charge you anything to look at your house or to make you a cash offer

How Much Can I Expect To Get For My House? Our affiliates buy houses at a discount from the current market value of your house. They must determine how much comparable houses in your area are selling for and the cost of repairs needed for your property, if any.

Our affiliates are prepared to make you a fair offer, close quickly, pay you cash, and they often pay all normal closing costs.

**DISCOUNT PRICE OFFER: The Home Buying Center offers you the option of selling your property to us at a discount price and saving yourself the time, effort, and money required to renovate your property and list it for sale. We use the margin between the discount price and the market price to pay for the costs of renovating and marketing your property and to hopefully earn a profit from the future sale.

Your Information

First Name:

Last Name:

Primary Phone #: