Eco-Smart Solid Hardwood Tree Trunk Stool

"Our Eco-Smart Tree Trunk Stool brings the beauty of nature inside. The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant stand. We cut and shape the trunk to achieve balance and stability. The natural styling creates versatility so it blends with rustic, traditional and modern designs."

Cost: $349.00 after discount of 33%

What is this, hug a tree day or sumpin' ?

Reply to
Oren

I don't know-- But what kind of wood is that? It has the weirdest end grain-- goes across instead of in rings?

Or is that not a log, but a turned and aged piece from a larger log?

I've always wanted a 40 lb step stool with no way to grab it.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

For $350 I'll buy a Stihl, and do it myself.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Need the optional brass handle accessory kit, for $199.95 more. Plus freight.

Thanks for pointing out the grain pattern.

.

I don't know-- But what kind of wood is that? It has the weirdest end grain-- goes across instead of in rings?

Or is that not a log, but a turned and aged piece from a larger log?

I've always wanted a 40 lb step stool with no way to grab it.

Jim

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

As one great worthy once said: "The beautiful thing about a tree is what you can make of it once you chop it down."

Reply to
HeyBub

It would be pretty in the fireplace, too.

Reply to
krw