e 2020 Democratic Field

Former New York City Michael Bloomberg, a 2020 Democratic candidate, said the current Democratic candidates don’t stand a chance against President Donald Trump.

Despite House Democrats’ impeachment inquiries against the president, “I think Trump is getting stronger and I think he would just eat alive the candidates,” Bloomberg, 77, told CNN. He didn’t include himself.

A noiseless patient Spider

At this point I agree. Warren is toast for pushing Medicare-for-all and Biden looks like a semi-senile idiot for defending his stupid son. Bloomberg lacks support from the left-tards.

Reply to
Davej