’s 10 Other Acts of Racism

Real racism. Not the made up Rules for Radicals crap you lefties throw at us:

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Donald Trump, then you ain’t black,” -- Guess who!

Gee wiz Joe, first the all look alike, then they all think alike, huh Joe?

You would think these Lefties would find a better looking Big Yaller Dog to vote for!

Here are the worst examples of Biden’s racism and white supremacist beliefs…

1.) “White Kids” are Smarter than Other Kids – August 2019:

We should challenge these students, we should challenge students in these schools to have advanced placement programs in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it, poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.

2.) Brags About His Ability to Work with Racists – June 2019 “I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland [and Herman Talmadge],” Biden said with an attempted Southern drawl. “He never called me boy, he always called me son.” “Well guess what?” the former vice president continued. “At least there was some civility. We got things done. We didn’t agree on much of anything. We got things done. We got it finished. But today you look at the other side and you’re the enemy. Not the opposition, the enemy. We don’t talk to each other anymore.”

Eastland and Talmadge were arch-segregationists who opposed civil rights and saw black people as an “inferior race.”

3.) Brags About Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him “Boy” Like He Did Others – 2019 “I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” the former vice president said while putting on a Southern drawl. “He never called me boy, he always called me son.”

4.) Appears to Use Racist Term “Roaches” to Describe Black Kids – 2017

By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get[s] hot. I got a lot, I got hairy legs that, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap.

When he spoke, Biden was surrounded by black children, he was also referring to his time as a lifeguard, where he says the swimmers were mostly black kids.

5.) Mocks Indian-Americans – 2006

You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.

6.) Describes Barack Obama Is a “Bright and Clean” Black Person – 2007

You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

7.) Uses Antisemitic Term “Shylock” – 2014

Watch below…

8.) Praised Democrat Segregationist as “Man of Character” – 1988

On the floor of the U.S. Senate in 1988, Biden praised segregationist Sen. John Stennis (D-MS) as a “man of character,” even after the Democrat sought to oppose Brown v. Board of Education with something called The Southern Manifesto. In fact, Biden has even bragged about Stennis gifting him with the table the Southern Manifesto was signed on.

9.) Segregation Is Good for Black People – 1975

I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.

10.) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace – 1975

I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right.

None of it is racist because they weren't stated by Trump.

Reply to
Hawk

There may be a couple. He does need a strong running mate. Very good chance to have our first female president.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If it's Harris, Rice, Power, Abrams, Clinton, Warren, or Obama I'll vote for the mangy dog Republican.

Reply to
rbowman

Please enlighten us to the "racist" comments Trump has made and please provide that short timeline of such.

Reply to
Hawk

Stretchen Gretchen? You want to talk about dictator. She thinks she queen of the state. BTW, Stretchen Gretchen got her nickname from being poke in the ass many times while in high school. That's no lie.

Reply to
Hawk

Their s*** comes straight from Soviet Propaganda. Repeat an obvious lie (Trump's a racist) over enough times and people will start to believe it. Where there is smoke there is fire.

I am glad Trump gets back in their faces. It is about F***ing time! W ruined his presidency by not fighting back.

Not even a big Yaller Dog?

:-)

I had hopes for Orange Man that didn't pan out for the most part but he's still better than any hairball the Democrats are going to cough up. Ross Perot is dead and Pat Buchanan is a little long in the tooth for another campaign so it's either Trump or leave that line empty. My interest is more in the down ticket races that might possibly have some affect on my day to day existence.

Reply to
rbowman

I am positive Biden was Obama's assassination insurance. No one would even think of assassinating him for fear of Biden.

I have been thinking of who possibly would be Biden's assassination insurance. Even a Big Yaller Dog with Alzheimers wouldn't be low enough.

But you got me thinking. Maybe I am looking at this backwards. Maybe they want a strong VP and don't have to worry if Biden gets assassinated as he will die all on his own. Or get lost trying to find his way out of the Ladies' room at the white house.

I think you guys are right.

How did Biden do in South Colorado anyway?

Does playing footsie with white supremacists when you need their votes count? How about characterizing a mob of white supremacists that killed a young woman in Charlottesville as consisting of "very fine people"? How about launching your campaign by smearing Mexican illegals as mostly rapists and drug dealers, not like you and you, while pointing to whites in your audience? IDK if that makes him a racist or just a shyster exploiting whoever he can, which is what Trump always does. Either way, it's deplorable.

Reply to
trader_4

That's a good one T. Project onto others what Trump and the trumptards do. Trump tells one lie after the other and then you show up here and claim it's the truth. Trump is doing exactly what Putin wants, making it so Americans have no more trust in the words that come out of their president's mouth, than they do of what deplorables like Putin say. He wants their to be so many lies, so many crazy conspiracy theories, the press to be vilified and destroyed, so that people just accept that there is no truth, it's all just about the same.

Reply to
trader_4

He's already boxed himself into having to choose a black woman.

Reply to
Frank

She better be qualified to have some effect. Hillary did not do as well with the female vote as she expected so the wrong choice would not guarantee the black or female vote.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The cliff dwellers at Mesa Verde turned out in force. If you don't vote for Biden you ain't Red. In more ways than one...

Reply to
rbowman

It appears there will be a long wait for those comments. Perhaps he's trying to dislodge the shoe from his mouth or ass.

Reply to
Hawk

I was waiting for a Charlottesville reference

Is Candace Owens available?

Also Condy Rice?

Reply to
Frank

Hmmm... Condy is pro abortion. But still better than ...