don't know why I can't reply - so I'll try this

No he broke tax laws in a big way - depriving the US treasury of enough money to support a boatload of welfare recipients that don't give a crap WHO forms the government - as long as they get a chance to get a job and get off welfare - unlike the republican "welfare bum" millionare crooks.

Damned right he does. Each "world class" tax evader like Manafort costs the government more per year than 10 welfare families - perhaps

100.

Democrats likely pay mor taxes than Republicans, since rich republicans can afford crooked accountants and tax lawyers to avoid paying anywhere NEAR their share.

How much income tax does Thumper pay????? With his hired thugs falling left and right mabee now we'll see those tax records - and see WHY he won't voluntarily release them.

Youcan bet his tax returns will qualify him for a literary prize for "best fiction"

Reply to
Clare Snyder

There are plenty of jobs in the US.  Welfare democrats are just lazy and don't want jobs.

I, and millions of other taxpayers, are tired of supporting their lazy asses.

Reply to
devnull

So you're saying that rich Democrats are too stupid to take advantage of the complex tax laws? Figures.

Reply to
rbowman

And welfare republicans are somehow different? How?

Reply to
Clare Snyder