Why is this so hard.

I want to post pics of door. I have pic on samsung galaxy s7. Clueless. Please help. I know i need to link because this is text in google groups.

Reply to
Thomas

Is this what your'e after?

There are surely others but I have no idea which might be best.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

For simple pictures like it sounds like you're after, I'd second using imgur to host it, and paste a link to it here.

Reply to
Francis S

No luck. Can i text a pic to anyone here to post? I know i probably should not do this but why not?³

Reply to
Thomas

Try

RosemontCrest

Ed Pawlowski

Maybe something here will help.

My stuff is all Apple so I really don't know about any of that.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman