Does your electrician have OCD?

Saw this on Facebook

philo

Electricians like to be neat

gfretwell

Wow. I thought I was growing up to be a finicky old fart.

The mice have nice straight runs for their race tracks.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Sure makes it easy to trace wires.

I like an OCD electrician.

Reply to
Meanie

My house sure does not look like that!

Reply to
philo

Oh my! That's beautiful :)

Reply to
SeaNymph

Now I'm going to have to rewire my entire house.

Reply to
philo

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

After all, the Code *does* require installations to be performed "in a neat and workmanlike manner."

Reply to
Doug Miller

On 03/27/2016 8:01 AM, philo wrote: ...

The two outlets must've been done by the homeowner instead...

Reply to
dpb

...I was thinking the same thing!

Reply to
bob_villain

More of those initials that half (or more) if us dont know. We live in a world with far too many initials. In other words.... "What is OCD?"

Reply to
Paintedcow

That's my kind of electrician! Nice work.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

1st, it's known as an acronym...if you can't tell by the picture or using a search for the term...you are too stupid to be on the internet!
Reply to
bob_villain

+1
Reply to
Gordon Shumway

bob_villain wrote: "1st, it's known as an acronym...if you can't tell by the picture or using a search for the term...you are too stupid to be on the internet! "

Instead of being mean, you could just tell the guy: (O)bsessive (C)ompulsive (D)isorder.

That said, has anyone here checked out the wiring on Philippine utlity poles?? Not saying anything about the people there, heck, they'd stop to help a perfect stranger with changing a tire. But some of those wiring rat's nests scream 'imminent risk of shock or fire'!

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Found this

OTOH: Here is what the US (and other) looked like at one time

philo

Same in India. The box on the wall in some businesses is scary too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Wow.

I have CDO.

It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

Reply to
Micky

Where do you get your stats from?

I'd bet my left nut that way more than half us know what OCD stands for.

(If you don't know what "stats" is short for, look it up. If you don't know what "nut" is a substitute word for, look it up.)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

re: Harold1.jpg

Why doesn't the yellow wire near the 2 orange ones turn vertical so soon?

It seems like it should continue horizontal until it reaches the orange ones and then turn vertical. I'd be calling that hack back to fixed it right away. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03