Does your electrician have OCD?

That's not OCD, that's CDO - in alphebetic order, the way it is SUPPOSED to be!!!

Reply to
clare

Could you give a brief description of links that you post ?

That way folks have an idea if it's worth clicking on.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Pretty obvious, isn't it? Subject says " Does your electrician have OCD?

Link says "

"

That .jpg extension should be a dead give away that it's a picture of an OCD electrician.

I don't know how much more brief one could be, do you?

Reply to
ChairMan

If I went to every weblink posted on here, I'd have to be on the internet 24 hours a day. On dialup, it can take as much as 20 minutes to load many of these bloated sites these days. Thats the reason I use newsgroups.....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Thank You and Happy Easter !!!!

Reply to
Paintedcow

He's probably got a virus, and his computer is sending malware links.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Can't you set your browser to text only? That is why web authoring programs require that all graphics are identified with a text description. I do run AOL 7 instead of 9 for my Email because it does not load that pile of pictures and flash on every page when I am stuck somewhere without WiFi. The browser embedded in there is IE6 that will run graphic free.

Reply to
gfretwell

A search, on your own, would not involve going to every link posted here...poor excuse dude (may I say dude?)!

Here's what you get for "OCD" Google adds "definition" on drop-down:

bob_villain

Really...you can't follow links in threads that you are interested in, yet you can post links to fake wrenches with hearts in the middle.

Either quit bitching about your "dial-up" issues or stop looking at stupid images of fake wrenches.

In the time (dial-up time) you spent starting that waste of a thread (A wrench for Heart Surgeons) you could have looked up OCD and not had to complain about "more initials" that you don't understand.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yes, I can do that, and often do. It helps, but it's not the pictures that slow things down as much as all the scripts, and CSS crap. I have scripts disabled, but much of that stuff still runs, or pages simply will not load without scripts. Most of these sites where people can post photos, are the worst. (Photobucket and similar). They just wont work without scripts.....

Going back 10 years or more, almost all webpages which were simply text and video would load fairly well, and within a few minutes or less, in dialup. That is no longer the case! Even at a high speed WIFI some of those sites stumble or dont render well, so I dont even bother with them. The programmers of some sites should find a new career, such as digging ditches or collecting garbage.

Reply to
Paintedcow

philo posted for all of us...

I will have to rewire my brain! Good luck with that. It fizzled out awhile ago.

I could never plan far enough ahead to begin to be that neat. Although I did like to line up screw heads on outlet covers.

Reply to
Tekkie®

bob_villain posted for all of us...

I was hoping no one would answer this asshat. He is a maroon.

Reply to
Tekkie®

snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

Well, start using your brain.

Reply to
Tekkie®

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

Thanks again for jumping on this clown.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Don't talk about screw heads...In school, my shop teacher insisted that they all line up perfectly. It did not matter if they were not visible or if lining them up made them slightly too tight of too loose...they had to line up!

Reply to
philo

There's this:

One easy thing (they didn't menti on in the article), start the screw at the same (1st point of spiral) say a t 12 o'clock.

Reply to
bob_villain

I'll bet he complainrd that hald of them were upside-down too!!!

Reply to
clare

Once I got past that shop class, I never thought of that again.

The only place I'd bother to make them line up would be on something ornamental.

Reply to
philo

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

e past decade have been supplied with Phillips head screws. ^_^

He had a laser alignment tool!

Reply to
Tekkie®