dishwasher

Kind People, My Maytag dishwasher has a two stage detergent dispenser that is actuated with a bi-metal strip that trips a spring actuated lid. It has never worked well and still does not even after replacing it. I would be most grateful for any tips. Dick S.

Reply to
Dick Seminario

Dick Seminario wrote

Can you expand on "never worked well" means to you?

Does it mean not opening fully, not opening at all, only opening intermittently, soap residue left in it at the end of a wash cycle???

Which model Maytag dishwasher do you have? (You can find tips for locating the model number on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.)

Did you ever have it looked at while under warranty?

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to