How to stop smoke from getting through front door?

I live in an apartment, and lately have been having problems with cigarette smoke coming in through my door from someone who sits on a chair in the breezeway one floor above me and smokes a lot. Is there any way I can improve the seal of my door to prevent the smoke from getting in? It may have to be a creative solution, since this is not my property, and I'm limited in the changes I can make.

Any ideas?

-- To reply by email, take SENTE away from me.

Reply to
Go Orlando

complain to the lanlord, or 12 guage shotgun or weatherstripping, or move.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Landmines - work

Reply to
mark Ransley

If you don't use A/C, put a fan in the window on the opposite side of your door. I used to live in an apartment next to a city police office. He would smoke a joint everyday after work and my living room had *that* stinky odor.

Reply to
Phisherman