Delta Faucet Repair Question ?

Hello,

Have the typical Delta single handle kitchen faucet, and also the two handle, separate hot and cold, style Bathroom type.

Both are quite a number of years old, and can't find any documentation for. Or, any model numbers on them.

Do you think they both would take the same style (P/N) spring and top-hat rubber washer (that goes over the spring) ?

Or, more likely it's different parts for both ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Hi, I have it in our kitchen. Yes the repair kit in a small plastic bag for Delta. I usually go to HD to get it. In 20 years I used the kit once and I had to replace diverter valve for veg. washer spray with metal one.(original was cheap plastic which quit working in about 2 years)

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Take a picture of it and Email it to Delta, they will send you a new one for free. Usually the model number in on the back side of the spout at the base.

Reply to
gfretwell