delta kitchen faucet 474ss single handles drips/leaks ..any fixes??

hi everyone

I have a delta faucet 474ss single handle faucet with the ball, now when we turn the water on or off it leaks from the handle.. now I checked with delta and they say the vacuum breaker ball assembly will spout some water and is considered normal.. it never did that before .. any way to fix it so it doesn't leak

thanks

Zee snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Zee

You can see if the collar around the ball can be tightened a bit. Delta faucets are a problem. When they go bad, fixing them is difficult.

A better--but more expensive--way to fix this is get a Moen faucet.

Good luck.

Peter

Reply to
peter