Vinyl cracking on chair

I have a Lazy Boy recliner chair that is leather on the back and top of the arms. On the bottom of the arms it is vinyl and on both arms the vinyl is cracking and peeling off of the fabric. It is tan in color. Do any of you know how I can repair the arms. I thought Lazy Boy was the top of the line, but in my opinion their products are a piece of CRAPP! They definitely do not stand behind their products.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Joe

Yes, because they said the chair is a year and 4 months old. They said they would only fix it if it was under a year old. I should have bought a Flex Steel recliner. Theirs seem to look like they are quality built chair.

Reply to
Joe

If you want to be a pain in their rear, file a complaint with the local Better Business Bureau and the your state attorney general's office. The chair probably cost $700 and the vinyl should not be falling apart like that unless it is in the sun all the time which would not be good for it.

definitely do

Reply to
Art Begun