cutting in reverse

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:52:36 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

.
I know of two.
When I was very small, the neighbor's kid was hit by a thrown stone and killed.
So that's one.
Because of that, my Dad refused to ever have a power mower, so I mowed the lawn with a manual push mower until I left the house.
that's two.

Which wouldn't have been helped by any kind of cutout switch.
A push mower can throw a stone just as easily. Neither of them would usually kill anyone. Probably just as likely to be killed by a fly entering your eye while cycling, causing you to be temporarily blinded and crash headlong into a tree.

How is it two? You weren't injured.
--
What comes after 69?
Mouthwash.
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 11:23:59 AM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:

Whoosh!
On Mon, 23 May 2016 09:18:33 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

A "push mower" is not a "power mower" It works on muscle power.
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 12:24:43 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Clare, just curious...
This is the second time today that you have responded to *my* response to Mr. Birdbrain with a comment that seems to be directed at him.
I don't mind hearing from you, but I'm wondering why you aren't responding directly to his (ridiculous) posts instead of mine.
On Mon, 23 May 2016 09:56:34 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Because I don't see birdbrain's posts.
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 7:05:47 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

That's funny because he doesn't see mine!
On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:50:16 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

He doesn't see mine because I plonked him ages ago.

Uh.... if you plonked me, that means YOU don't see ME, not the other way round. Are you thinking of facebook?
--
Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key.'

On 5/23/2016 7:52 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Clare, plonking someone doesn't mean he doesn't see YOUR posts.
Hoo? Hoo sees your posts? I don't know. Hoo? I don't know Hoo sees your posts.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Nobody ever said I thought that.. I just don't have to see ALL of his BS - just what others respond to. I don't care if the idiot sees my posts or not.
On 5/24/2016 12:04 AM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Please read that again, slowly. "He doesn't see mine because I plonked him ages ago."
Subject: He (Mcaw) doesn't see mine (Clare) (object of mine, being "my posts") because I plonked him (Mcaw) ages ago.
In other words, that's what YOU just WROTE.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I think she's one of those folk that think blind people need the TV louder.
--
Life is a sexually transmitted terminal condition.

On Tue, 24 May 2016 06:37:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon

OK - I screwed up - I don't see his is what I intended to type.....
On 5/23/2016 7:50 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

This has all the makings of a really great comedy. "Who sees McCaw?" "I don't know." "Hoo!" "I don't know Hoo." "Hoo don't you know?" "I see." "I don't see." "What?" "I don't see hoo, no matter what." "You don't what, hoo?" "Hoo's the guy?" "Right. I don't see hoo." "You don't see Hoo, what?"
--
.
Christopher A. Young

That sounds like a Marx Brothers sketch. A bit dated really.
--
America remains the international benchmark for institutionalised stupidity. -- Neil Allen, circa 2014

No, because you want to respond to me even though you've killfiled me. You lack conviction.
--
Peter is listening to "Who's the best - DJ Mad Dog feat. Tommyknocker"

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 8:12:28 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:

On 5/23/2016 11:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

(non posted, as yours was.)

It's some silly game that trolls play. They like to reply with no text, I think it means they're giving a blank look or something. Whatever it is, they think they're being clever.
--
Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service.