Contoure Microwave Door Latch

-------------------------------------

I have a Contoure Microwave that the door when closed will not open with the pushin lever. After I jiggle the door it opens. I have removed the enclosure and found that the lifting mechanism will not lift the top hook high enough to pass the lock. I cannot bend down the lock because of the plastic micro-switch is right up against the lock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 368960 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Kojaq

The Stucco site is not a help forum, it's an

*advertising* forum that invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of "usenet") parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing its own revenue through its click- through advertising commissions.

So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them to go f*ck themselves.

Then try to find your way here through proper channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet" and post the regular way.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you have not yet, get the model/serial and 800 number of the manufacturer. Tell us what they say.

Reply to
Phisherman