Collision detection

Plus having a great big engine just under your feet is kinda worrying.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

But you can raise a couple of them.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

2nd hand, very cheap, but with very low mileage. We specifically wanted a very small, very simple to maintain car for my wife as she only needs to trundle around town visiting patients, shopping or doing the odd school run and often has to park up on narrow, congested streets.

My car (a Focus when we bought hers, but a Zafira now) is the family car and is normally used for all other journeys.

We did want it to have 5 doors and 5 seats though - so that if my car was off the road for any reason, we would still have the ability to transport all five of us.

I occassionally drive it because she never goes on motorways, so every so often, I'll just say that wherever we are going, we'll use her car for the trip and so give it a chance for the odd decent run to clear out the system.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Vir Campestris posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

snipped-for-privacy@cylonHQ.com posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

snipped-for-privacy@cylonHQ.com posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:56:53 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

ote:

Have you never noticed a conversation can change subject? Welcome to th= e English language.

-- =

How does a man know when his wife is losing interest? When her favorite sexual position is next door.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:56:12 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

te:

e:

Why are you repeating yourself?

-- =

Her voice had that tense grating quality, like a first-generation therma= l paper fax machine that needed a band tightened.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:53:43 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

:

I said WHY ARE YOU REPEATING YOURSELF?? Do you need an EAR TRUMPET?

-- =

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emerg= ency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:52:40 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

Fuck off.

-- =

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emerg= ency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:57:33 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

rote:

ence can't see your reply?

And still she goes on and on.... what is with women? Why can their mou= ths never stay still?

-- =

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A quick google suggests even that will manage 84.

Reply to
Vir Campestris

We all wish you would Birdbrain, the well known clown of news groups.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

We can all understand why, you are to stupid to understand. Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

If you knew, you'd say what it was. But you don't have a clue.

-- =

"Dear IRS: I would like to cancel my subscription. Please remove my na= me from your mailing list." -- Joe Cocker

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

:

PKB.

-- =

New here? Pull up a chair and we'll plug you in.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword