Collision detection

It's a 1.0 and it'll cruise quite happily at 90, but show it a hill and it's another matter.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Is that is the best that you can do. PKB ff.. Your insanity is legend on news groups. You are a very well known wanker. People take the piss out of every post that you make. You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable sponging failure who will always live alone and will die alone. You will not be missed.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

So it's the driver not the car. A further thought on 0.8. Depending on red line, it might reach 70 in 3rd (6800rpm). I haven't driven a 51hp

750kg car with two adults and 3 children but I did own an 830kg 50hp car and although it needed some jockeying but I don't remember a problem with 2 adults. The difference to the Matiz was a larger engine which meant the gears were taller and 70mph wasn't near the red line.

A brief drive was in a 55hp 1.0 Micra, one up. The engine pulled from DC to light. What a brilliant car that was, if one forgot the old person's stigma.

Reply to
TMS320

Maximum allowable speed is 60 in 3rd. In 4th it is impossible to accelerate above 62 or so while going over the Pennines on the M62, with the 5 of us. It will do it with just me, but you need a calendar rather than a stopwatch to time it.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

My 850 Mini is the only car I've ever driven that would go faster in third than in forth (under a full load - 4 adults) Even my '49 split window bug had a BIT of an advanyage in 4th (45 or 50MPH wide open with a tailwind - about 70 on a 15 degree downslope!)

Reply to
clare

TMS320 posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Steve Walker posted for all of us...

What does this have to do with the topic "collision detection" ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

What has your broken record shit ?

Reply to
Rod Speed

This topic is being crossposted to three newsgroups, two from the UK one from the US, I don't if the OP started it that way as he is a well known trolling loon who has been in my idiot bucket for years but that doesn't alter the fact that you as a Yank are in the minority and as you lot were happy to f*ck off in the 1770's feel free to to do it again and ignore any further discussions instead of just Squawking the the words " "collision detection" with montonous regularity as if you are one of the OPs Parrots trained in the phrase.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

LIAR! You're replying to my thread yet you claim I'm killfiled? How ca= n that be?

-- =

Any woman can have the body of a 16-year-old ... as long as she buys him= a few drinks first.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Who cares?

Reply to
FMurtz

Nothing any more, it was as boring as it is now.

Reply to
FMurtz

As much as your carping input.

Reply to
FMurtz

On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 05:20:19 +0100, Uncle Monster w= rote:

Since Youtube blocked the video for nudity, I pressed "learn more", then= "was this article helpful" then "no" then typed "stop being such a bunc= h of prudes". I was thanked for my feedback.

-- =

What is the first thing a blonde learns when she takes driving lessons? You can also sit upright in a car.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword