Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?

Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?
Today I tested the Google Map app on the $300 Costco 128GB WiFi only 9.7-inch 2017 iPad for offline mapping, tracking, and routing (see empirical result below).
Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing also?
*Google Map App:*
http://i.cubeupload.com/mqIyq9.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/1Xu1Ze.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/j1qofb.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/Jg4N8H.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/wsbeK5.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/ZcSHbq.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/i7OQM5.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/n8SHCP.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/vTWsf6.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/9eGl0p.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/islMuS.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/Ywb7Zr.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/XZps1p.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/3J1768.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/l5gDkM.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/YxEkk9.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/CI1jmZ.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/AJZUc1.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/nvsdj5.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/J3bcjj.gif
*Apple Map App:*
http://i.cubeupload.com/AXV0S1.gif
Q: What is the trick to get the same functionality with the Apple Map App?
On 4/3/18 9:15 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:

Our idiot troll is back.
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
On 4/3/18 9:15 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:

That's too funny. This morning I woke up and still wasn't Snit. You woke up, and you're still an ignorant asshole.
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
> Silly games played by Fox' Mercantile when confronted with facts: > <
https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

You are so full of shit, I can't see the whites of your eyes.
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0