* BORETTI * grill-heating element easy to replace?

The grill-heating element (R3 in the diagram) from my 9660CMP Boretti stove is broken. (Will not heatup anymore.) If I look inside the stove (from the front) it seems to be one part with the round-heating element.

Question: Is it easy to replace from the backside? Is it one part with the round-heating element?

It seems that I can order parts from the Boretti website, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for any help on this!

Reply to
Dude

Please, any help is welcome!