WaterPic Faucet Mounted Water Filter: Opinions On ?

Hello:

Thinking of getting one of those water filters that attach to the end of the faucet. Have heard about the Pure and Brita brands, which I guess are the two big names for this kind of thing.

But have seen a model by WaterPic that the wife seems to like better.

Anyone ever use the F-7 WaterPic unit ?

Opinions on ?

How does it compare to the other two brands I mentioned ?

BTW: "typically," how long would the filters for this unit likely last ?

Thanks, B.

Reply to
Robert11

All brands collect bacteria.

Reply to
Jim-Poncin

Typically is stated on the product box. What makes it vary is the degree of crud it has to filter. In summer, I meet or exceed the rating, but in winter, I get maybe half the life.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski