DELEX Bathroom Sink Faucet Repair ?

Not sure if this newsgroup is meant to be for professionals only. If so, I apologize. But, would sure appreciate some help with this.
My bathroom sink faucet is (probably) quite old; might even be original with the 35 yr old house.
It's the typical two-handled type, all mounted on a base, with the spigot coming out of the middle.
This probably isn't too important, but just for info.,there is absolutely no drain closure or pull-up knob or lever anywhere on it. Might this help peg the unit ?
Found the name of the unit, but no model number. The name is "DELEX".
I've never heard of it, but a Google search seems to imply that it's an older Delta brand. Is it ? Is it some outfit Delta absorbed a while ago ? Or,...?
What would you suggest that I purchase that stands a reasonable chance of being the right size ? I know that Delta has several kits for bathroom sink two-handled faucet repairs, but they seem to be model specific ?
Is there a "universal" repair kit from Delta that would fit most any of them, including an older DELEX ?
If they were made pretty much like the new ones, I guess I would need the springs, the "top-hat" rubber washer that goes over the springs, and/or a complete new cartridge assembly.
Or,...? Any thoughts would be most appreciated.
Much thanks, Bob
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.