The Gas Furnace was Quiting on us...

I have called a heating guy and he said he will take a look and tell me what I need. Came up 5 minutes later from the basement and said I need some new parts. The total cost would be $650.00 dollars! I asked him politely to leave. Got a dirty look on the way out from him for free!

Talk to some people in our Heating Supply store and they've explained to me the works of the fine electronic igniter. Just clean it, they said. So I did. it's been now about 4 months and the furnace is still working like new! All it took was a fine sandpaper and a screwdriver. ...and 15 minutes of my time. I'm happy now...

It was not too difficult to fix it and saved us some big bucks!

Reply to
MrGrey1