BIG mower

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

Everybody this a nym shifter not funny british poster formally James Wilkerson Sword. Update your bozo bin and filters.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Be funny to watch the Welsh shooing them away with their reedickyoolouse accentsss.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

+1

No, he knows he's a Brit.

Reply to
krw

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 19:07:58 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

Your spelling and grammar are amazingly shit, even for a yank.

-- =

Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking l= ike mad in the garden. Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off. He comes back upstairs 5 minutes later and his wife asks "What did you d= o?" Paddy replies "I've put the dog in our garden. Let's see how they like i= t!"

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife