Boring deadbolt in exterior door

I bought a Kwikset powerbolt for my exterior door that wasn't drilled for a deadbolt.
I picked up a Bosch carbon 2 1/8" wood hole drill.
The issue is the door seems to be some form on plastic laminate. For sure it isn't metal and for sure it isn't wood. Drilled a small hole as a test with a wood bit and seemed to work fine.
Question: What is this door made of and will the wood hole drill work?
Thanks.
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 1:50:54 PM UTC-4, ArghArgh wrote:

What does the saw packaging say it's intended to be used for? If unsure about the material, I'd opt for a blade with finer teeth, rather than one with coarse teeth intended to go quickly through wood. You don't need speed.
ArghArgh posted for all of us...

Fiberglass. Yes, also you may wish to purchase a lockset jig so the holes line up, we don't know your abilities.
--
Tekkie