BIG mower

I want this. The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard". https://www.brielmaier.com/en
--
A great way to lose weight is to eat naked in front of a mirror. Restaurants will almost always throw you out before you can eat too much.

On 4/21/18 1:19 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Where's the cab with air conditioning and Sirius radio?

A decent designer would have it inform me to change the oil.
--
Black holes are where god divided by zero.

I don't have to eat on a timed basis, I eat when my stomach says I'm hungry. I don't have to remember to put petrol in the car, the guage tells me when it needs topping up.
--
The Official MBA Handbook on business cards: Avoid overly pretentious job titles such as "Lord of the Realm, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India" or "Director of Corporate Planning."

You have OCD. I pity you.
--
Tip of the day: Do not fart in the bath while you have the runs.

He's a troll.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 40th day of Discord in the YOLD 3184

e:

ote:

Which you repeatedly fail to killfile, not very bright are you? Are you Welsh by any chance?
-- Riots in Birmingham last month caused over 1 million worth of improvements.
New handle then? Brian
--
----- -
I get bored sometimes and change it. Plus it irritates me when people jump up and down and say I've killfiled you ner ner ner ner ner! Just shut up and do it!

--
"Cowpoke" - someone who does not use cows for their intended purpose.

On 22/04/18 13:50, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Your wish is my command

Test failed, you implied you'd done it. You were supposed to do it silently.
--
If you believe in creation as espoused in the Bible, then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had to have sex with one another for the earth to have become populated.

This is surely proof positive that Alabama was at one time the Garden of Eden.
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 08:26:08 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

It looks like it. I'm holding off killfiling this one for the time being.
--
Johnny B Good

Assuming that I'm somehow a different person?
--
An old Irish farmer's dog goes missing and he's inconsolable.
His wife says "Why don't you put an advert in the paper?"
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:06:49 +0100, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

No, just making absolutely sure it wasn't someone else taking the piss at your expense. :-)
--
Johnny B Good

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:59:36 +0100, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Not 'pretending', 'taking the piss'. You're not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?
--
Johnny B Good

Normally when you killfile someone you don't want to see any further references to them.
--
Sex drive: a physical craving that begins in adolescence and ends at marriage.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:28:22 +0100, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I haven't killfiled you yet. When I do, you'll be the last one to know. :-)
--
Johnny B Good

But I might make careful note of if you reply to me or not. When your replies go away, I'll hunt you down.
--
Federal Expresso: When you absolutely, positively have to stay up all night.

On 22/04/2018 08:26, Brian Gaff wrote:

Only me got that joke.
Bill

There are bits of my garden I could use one of those on, since they're too steep for my 48" John Deere ride-on. But not enough to justify the cost.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 39th day of Discord in the YOLD 3184