Anyone please - My Father used to call them dead soldiersŠ

Hi Guys,

Just thought I better catch you up on the world's most puzzling and completely ego destroying, confusing, and uncooperative wiring on the planet?

You know, just a thought here, but, before explaining wiring diagrams, before talking about switches and which lugs do dis or dat, It might be helpful to tell the little Wilma's of the world to make certain that they have brand new fresh light bulbs, whether they need it or not, in all the fixtures in question before they embark on a similar adventure. Can anyone guess where I'm going with this?

My younger brother, the music teacher and wannabe rock star, fiddled with the side-by-side 4-way switches. He looked puzzled, dragged a kitchen chair under one of the fixtures, took out a burned out bulb, replaced it with a good one, and smiled at me. :-)

Thank all of you so much, your patience and helpfulness will live in my heart forever.

WilmaH

Reply to
Wilma Harrington

Happens to the best of us.