To Father Kylesmas

How come every message I see from you ( Father Kylesmas) is a response to another message,in other words headed Re : etc etc . and there is no sign of the original post that you are replying to .??

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Stuart saying something like:

Because he's a trolling wanker.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Because he's a complete plank.

(They are cross-posted follow-ups to posts elsewhere, to be slightly more technical.)

Reply to
John Laird

Because you haven't got your KillFile set-up correctly.

Reply to
PeTe33

I thought mayhe he was adding uk.d-i-y to the replies ..Anyway he is killed off now .

Reply to
Stuart

Mm.

Most of us, who KF'ed him yonks ago, only see his efforts when somebody insists on responding to him :-(

Reply to
Lobster

Which I did not do ....respond to him I mean .

Reply to
Stuart