American toilet design?

so amich religen dont use electricical to pump water butt you can bild an outhouse out of factery made chip bord an tubafors???

Reply to
ed

They are not on the grid, but they can run generators to use power tools too. Only the radicals would use outhouses instead of plumbing and a spetic system. You can flush with a hand filled bucket.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

In the UK there is no water shortage - just as well or the f****ng EU would be giving us regulations on it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

How weird. I know the French used to squat, but that was because they didn't have toilet bowls! Theirs were in the ground! And when I visited France about a decade ago, they still had them in the lower class places - eg a motorway service station, not a hotel.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I was in a French motorway services a decade ago and there was a sign telling us not to put the used paper in the toilet, it went in a bin! how disgusting! I ignored the sign and presumably blocked their pissy little drains.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The only point in watching that would be to induce immediate projectile vomiting. Could be used as a tool in a hospital for example, instead of a stomach pump.

Why would a link on Wiki not be safe? I think we'd know about it if they were distributing viruses.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Ok that's just odd.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

In a UK toilet (with the water just at the bottom), I always piss just to the side of the water, otherwise you splash the water up. Plus it makes a f****ng loud noise pissing into water, so the whole house can hear you. I consider it disgusting to let everyone else hear you, especially if someone is eating!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

"They had to count them all . . . "

Reply to
Neill Massello

It might be NSFW.

Reply to
Max Demian

Stupid animals (like cats) have to eat meat, because their digestive system can't use real food, it has to use recycled stuff. Why on earth would you want to eat something that's already been eaten? that's f****ng disgusting.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Invalid answer to question.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Most humans do. But I find meat disgusting. It smells like.... dead stuff.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Your link doesn't state the size, but this does:

"Females usually have a body length of about 10 millimetres (0.4 in), while the male is much smaller, being only 3–4 mm (0.12–0.16 in) long." Not a very big spider, even by UK standards.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

A generator is technology. They are not supposed to use technology.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I did some googling an found some random images. Most had a lot of water in them.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Is that women, wusses, or workmates?

Acronyms are always a bad idea. Type a random set of letters into acronym finder on t'internet, and there's usually 30-50 options.

At my last place of work, they actually had two acronyms with the same letters! I can't remember what they were, but the one that used that annoyed me most was SMT for "Senior Management Team". I'm sorry, but SMT means "Surface Mount Technology".

In everyday life, I'm pissed off with ICE. It used to mean "In Car Entertainment" (as in a big stereo) - if you sold a car and put ICE in the ad, it meant the stereo was included in the price, usually with big speakers. Now apparently it's "Internal Combustion Engine", a term used by those treehugging electric car owners. They call it "being ICEd" if a petrol car owner parks in one of their silly little charging bays.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Nothing stupid about being a predator of stupid vegys.

It's the vegys that are so stupid that they have to eat what can't even run away.

Nothing recycled about vegys.

I eat what isnt a veg because it tastes a lot better than any veg when roasted etc.

So you you stupid vegys and stupid with it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I would expect nothing less from a little island with dismal weather.

Reply to
rbowman

In this country being ICEd means the Migra are going to try to ship your illegal ass back to the shithole from whence it came unless an Obama appointed judge interferes.

Reply to
rbowman