Subject Author Posted Replies

Why do you celebrate Christmas
The only German word I know, is the word "FUCK". I like that word, and it's not harsh sounding.....
14
14

Searching schematics or service manual for METRIX OX2000 oscilloscope
Hi all, I'm looking for schematics (at least PSU) and/or service manual to repair a METRIX OX2000 oscilloscope. Thanks to anyone that can post it or give me a way to obtain it. Best regards. Darkmind
1
1

Fremont Neighborhood Under Siege After Gang Of Wild Turkeys Moves In
Oren posted for all of us... I presume they can't use firearms to thin the herd.
13
13

Just me?
Are you providing a cell phone number for text messages ? .. perhaps they are texting your land line ? When I provide my home phone number to someone for contact info - I always state " land line - no...
5
5

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Uncle Monster posted for all of us... Thanks Unc, you too, along with all the rest of the posters.
1
1

OT: ever wonder why you can't get a STEM job?
Well, I am surprised it took this long. Report: Foreign Nationals Outnumber Americans in High-Paying, White-Collar Silicon Valley Jobs The H1b visa program has to go. You want a foreigner to replace...
46
46

OT: Thanksgiving: Lord, it is good to be here!
Thank you, O Lord! Everyone capable of thanksgiving is capable of salvation and eternal joy. Thank You, O Lord, for having accepted this Eucharist, which we offered to the Holy Trinity, Father, Son...

Whirlpool ice maker parts
What is the best place to get these. I have been using Midwest and they sell a "head" (motor plate) for about $45 and the whole ice maker for $65 75 depending on which plastic doodads are installed....
7
7

OT: That no good, stinking Sears leaf blower....
I even built a special tool to adjust the carb which got me And there's a big part of the problem. The hippies have made it so you can't adjust the mixture screws anymore. I had issues with mine from...
11
11

OT. Military retirement
For the military member, the loss in retirement pension is actually greater than the 10% cut from 50% to 40% after 20 years of service. Military pensions benefit from cost of living adjustments...
7
7

Decoration needs repair
Since the guys here are handy, this would be a good buy for someone willing to do a little work on it.
1
1

Judge Jeanine speeds
Caught at 119 mph. Okay by me.

Home air purifier
I am looking for a way to reduce my allergy symptoms. Looking for feedback from owners of HEPA air purifiers. I am looking at this one. Thanks, Andy
4
4

Trailer house. $238,000
That's hard to imagine. One could buy a nice regular house in my area for that. The median value of houses with mortgages was about $100,000 in 2013.
30
30

Tecumseh help
If the theory is that it's getting way too much gas, how about draining the gas or disconnecting the hose and then trying to start it with some spray ether? I had a similar experience here with my...
33
33