Whirlpool ice maker parts

What is the best place to get these. I have been using Midwest and they sell a "head" (motor plate) for about $45 and the whole ice maker for $65 75 depending on which plastic doodads are installed. The actual unit is the same. I usually have to screw with an ice maker every 2-3 years with the bucket on the door model being worse than the one with the bucket inside the freezer, because of that LED assembly. We have both here and they run a lot.

Reply to
gfretwell

Ebay?

Reply to
trader_4

I don't know if it is best, but repairclinic.com should have what you need. Your price sounds reasonable though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

DAGS on part number.

Reply to
Vic Smith

replying to gfretwell, Iggy wrote: McCombs Supply has them as low as $31.95 for the whole ice making unit

Iggy

Part numbers are really not a lot of help since they have a bunch of part numbers for the same basic part and thy have different pricing for each..

Reply to
gfretwell

Cool Thanks.

Reply to