Home air purifier

I am looking for a way to reduce my allergy symptoms.

Looking for feedback from owners of HEPA air purifiers.

I am looking at this one.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

I have a honeywell 50250. It is loud on high but really does a great job. Replaceable pre filters evey few months for about 10 bucks. It cost about 150.

Reply to
Thomas

Thanks for the recommendation.

Reply to
Andy

Consumer Reports rates Blueair Blue Pure 211 as a Best Buy. It's the top rated one. Not Energy Star rated. $250. Score 89. Second is Blueair Classic 605. $900. Score 88. Third is Honeywell HPA300. $250. Score 76. The Therapure TPP240 rates a 46. It's $150.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Thanks Dean.

Andy