defeat reverse cutoff switch

How do I stop my riding mower engine from stopping when I try to cut in reverse? I don`t have any kids or pets and there is no danger of running over anything.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • Yard bug mower engine cracked.where can i find a replacement engine. does any...

    Lawn Mowers

  • John deere L120 with 3 blades. Have tried penetrating oil, impact wrench, heat...

    Lawn Mowers