Privacy fence (0/1)

One idear.... posted at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Pro tract yore comm mints pleez.

Reply to
Guv Bob

Welp! After way too much figgering and measuring, I put up the 1st section today. Then I run licky split around to the nayber's side and danged if his side dent look better'n ires! Butt actually that's the way I wanted it. Although it's legal and 100% on our side, I still don't want to ruffle any feathers.

The next step will be to put all the other sections up, and then I'm thanking about getting some trans-lu-scent plastic of some kind, cutting it to fit and putting it in the frame. That wood still be "open" butt keep the evil eyes out.

More later as time and the Miserie BoB permits...

Reply to
Guv Bob

whut be this fencing thing tween neighbors anyways? only fence i ever put up wuz to keep the horses an cows in, the boy too while he wuz younger.

Reply to
Hilltown Dweller

I'm afraid that the house is a rental and based on the last few tenants, they'll be a big "house warming" party, followed by bi-weekly parties until they git evicted. Then they'll be a few eviction parties.

Jest my luck, when we git the fence up, they'll rent to a bunch of strippers and I'll have to take it down agin.

fence i ever put up

wuz younger.

up

the