Rouges Gallery?

During the day I produce websites. So I was thinking we could have a site with a few images of the people on here so if you want send me you best workshop pic and a pic of yourself (so we know who we are talking too) and I'll upload the onto a common site. For all of us to see. I'm hoping for a few combat shots from (Go on I dare you - YOU KNOW WHO!).

snipped-for-privacy@connoraston.com

Here is what I was working on today>>

Connor Aston

I bet "You Know Who" would closely resemble Alfred E. Newman.

Reply to
Leon

as in>>

Connor Aston

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Reply to
skeezics

Reply to
skeezics

Just yanking your chain. :-)

Reply to
Gerald Ross

It might be a good idea to request an entry in the w.r FAQ. I am not sure who maintains it, but I would bet they are reading your post. The question could read, "How do I post pictures of my shop, my latest projects, or myself?"

Good luck! And thanks for the time and trouble!

Cheers! Bobby

Reply to
Bobby

SPOO! I meant r.w (rec.woodworking). I guess a little dlexisic I'm . ( : ): > : < ; ( ....awwww, forget it!

Booby ; >

Reply to
Bobby

What image format/size/method do you prefer? In oher words, what limitations would you impose? Otherwise you're likely to get images from 2.7k to 270 Meg in file sizes !

That could be a fun idea.

You do know that images can't be posted here, right? They'll have to go to your inbox or the pic site. I sent a test mail first and the ca@ address bounced, so ... ??

Pop

Reply to
PopS

Do you mind if I'm listed as a rogue instead? ;-)=20

There again, I am a little rouge from all the beer and spirit drinking = and healthy unheated workshop living, we woodworkers love as much as = knotted pine!

I love the idea Connor, just scared my pic will scare the squirrels out = of the 'wood'.

Reply to
wheelzuk

Well folks we are live

thought about it im happy to have upto about 10 pics from everyone.

  1. Make a folder on your desktop
  2. Name it "Connor Aston" limitations would you impose? Otherwise you're likely to get
Reply to
Connor Aston

Quit trying. This isn't a binaries group. Pics should be posted at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
Doug Miller

I'm not gay and don't wear rouge, or did you mean Rogue's gallery? I'm a pretty good looking rogue, for my age. Bugs

Reply to
Bugs

yup. old timers is kickin in. thought i was at ABPW. sorry all. BUT it did work when i change the coding to yenc. was just a spoof anyway.

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

The only requirement for the Rouges gallery is that it be red.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Reply to