Reply to
Aspasia

Why do you need a guru, Aspartame?

Post your pix at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....

Aspasia wrote: [...]

Binaries (which include pictures) are stripped out of text-only newsgroups. Post your picture and question to:

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

HTH

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Somebody said I should have unplugged camera before sending.

I did send to a test group and JPG showed up OK, so bear with me one more time Thanks for your patience!

Reply to
Aspasia

Thanks...very embarrassed....pic posted at that NG...

Reply to
Aspasia

Hey, watch it, buddy...

+++++++++++

Main Entry: as·par·tame Pronunciation: 'as-p&r-"tAm, &-'spär-"tAm Function: noun Etymology: aspartic acid + phenylalanine + methyl + ester a crystalline compound C14H18N2O5 that is a diamide synthesized from phenylalanine and aspartic acid and that is used as a low-calorie sweetener

+++++++++++++

..but thanks for the implied compliment!

Thanks, amigo. JPG did make it onto the NG you suggested, so if anybody would be kind enough to take a look, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

The JPG number is in the Subject line of this msg.

Thanks & excuse slow learning curve

Reply to
Aspasia

Aspasia wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What part were you needing help with? The dirt, the leaves, the aphids?

*grins*
Reply to
me