Liquid aeration

Anybody have any direct experience with liquid aeration products like
Turf2Max, Nitron, Aerify, etc etc. I just happened to read something on
these types of products. Basically, I don't know how they could work, but I
thought I'd ask the experts on this group. Thanks.
Reply to
Jack
I use Aerify. My whole yard is really bumpy. I just use Aerify on the front yard. It seems to help, but it takes mutliple applications and a few seasons to see real results.
I will try it on the back yard and see if it really works since the back yard is really bad.
Reply to
news.sssnet.com

Site Timeline Threads