Buttonweed

Does anyone have any ideas on how to kill buttonweed. It's all in my grass and it's driving me nuts. Miss. State Univiersity Agriculture says the best way is hand removal, wrong, I'm not doing that!

Tdubya

Reply to
Wyatt Williams

How can I get rid of this???

Reply to
Wyatt Williams

When I was stationed at Columbus AFB, I had beautiful St Augustine with this weed. I used Sam's Weed and Feed for Southern Lawns but seems to me I had remove a lot of it by hand. Water heavily then pull the stem near the base. What we do for nice lawns!

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba