Clover

What is the best way to get rid of large areas of this weed ?..perhaps some type of weeed and feed .

Reply to
Drvnguy

2,4 D (broadleaf weed killer) works well enough. So does mowing your lawn half an inch higher.
Reply to
Dan Hartung

I've used WeedBGone with real good results.. I have centerpede and the clover was terrible this Spring.

Reply to
ECU68

Any of the broadleaf weed control products will kill clover.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Any of the broadleaf weed control products will kill clover. It's relatively easy to kill. I just let it grow in my grass, as its not a real problem and it returns nitrogen to the soil.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Usually, to solve this problem is simple. At about midnight with a full moon out, you dance naked on the clover. Oh, and don't forget to stick a feather behind your ear while dancing.

Reply to
Johnson

HIRE JOHNSON AND SELL TICKETS....CLOVER CAN BE A PROBLEM IF YOU WANT CERTAIN GRASSES TO GROW...ROOTS WILL MAT OVER AND EVEN KEEP THE RUNNING GRASSES OUT...LIKE SEVERAL SAID, HIT THE PATCHES WITH A WEEK KILLER AND IN

48 HOURS YOU WILL SEE RESULTS... STILL WANT TO SEE JOHNSON OUT THERE IN A FULL MOON!
Reply to
ECU68