Latest threads in Kitchenshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What size is a Kenmore 253.53222300? Thank you for you assistance.
No further details provided
2
2

The dough hook on my Chef major is jamed in - how can I remove it?
After about 2 years the dough hook simply jammed in place - It simply wont budge. Apparently it is not an uncommon problem, but the manufactures won't admit to it being a design fault. They just...

bosch fridge freezer uk
Does anybody know how to remove the freezer panel from a BOSCH Fridge Freezer model KGH33X10GB/04, So i can test the thermistor as my freezer is staying at 0 centigrade and will not freeze items.

can i replace the guts of my $$$ kitchen soap dispenser
can i replace the guts of my $$$ kitchen soap dispenser
2
2

do new granite countertops come with tiny chips already in them?
No further details provided

avocado green appliance repair
Paint is chipped off in small spots on the corner of a GE avocado colored range that is 43 years old and still works just fine. I want to retouch up the area.

My Moenstone sink just cracked when I drained boiling water through a colander. (2023 Update)
While draining boiling water, we heard a loud POP! and my Moenstone sink had cracked. The crack goes all the way through to the underside--you can see light through it! Two questions: Has anyone had...
4
4

how to identify kitchen faucet
No further details provided
1
1

2014 moen kitchen facuet # 7560c water flow restriction problem, Any way to increase water flow like last Moen ?
No further details provided

removal of airator?
so looks like NO order to answers alphabetically? How's this gonna help?

what brand kitchen faucet has an H and a crown?
No further details provided

Have a two bowl sink...side of disposal is clogged and won't drain in to the oth
My sink with the j trap is draining fine. The disposer side will not drain into the pipe. I turn the disposer on and it just throws water back up and out the sink's hole leading to the disposer. There...
1
1

What the importance of triangle rule of kitchen?
We Have large G shaped kitchen and I want to know what are the benefits of organizing the kitchen according to triangle rule.
2
2

can section of kitchen cabinets be pulled away from wall
I have a plumbing leak behind a section of 3 small base cabinets in the kitchen. They are screwed together and have a 2-piece granite top on them. Can I unscrew them from the wall and slide them away...
1
1

Blum ZSF.150-02 (L&R),
Does anyone know where I may find these? Blum ZSF.150-02 (L&R), Thanks! Dan
2
2