Latest threads in Kitchenshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

looking for fans for track lighting
have purchased two over the yrs should have brought more great idea in kitchen track lighting with fans attached to track

Please tell which countertop should I go with granite or marble for my new kitchen.
Just shifted to my new house and getting modular kitchen done but I am confused for my counter top, not getting with which to go granite or marble as they both are good in there own way.
1
1

how to remove cabinet top to install granite
No further details provided

Clean light keeps flashing, dishwasher will not start. Kenmore dishwasher model 665
I understand there is a way to reset, but don't remember how.
2
2

I am going to install a range hood and I want to use the existing vent outlet (6
The existing vent outlet is 6" id. and center line is 60" from the floor. My question is can I run the new duct work downhill a short distance without interfering with the performance of the unit....
1
1

Can you use solder to fix a small pin prick hole that has appeared in a stainless steel sink? All suggestions welcome.
No further details provided
1
1

my carron sink has developed a crack which extends right through to the underside, is there a filler we could use to repair this?
No further details provided

I'm looking for a kitchen faucet with BOTH an pullout sprayer AND a built-in water filter.
I'm looking for a kitchen faucet with BOTH an pullout sprayer AND a built-in water filter. Any recommendations?

Any place to get cabinets made by BRAMMER MANUFACTURING CO?
Looking to buy additional cabinets to match existing. Any place to get cabinets made by BRAMMER MANUFACTURING CO?
3
3

I removed tile between kitchen counter top and cabinets. How do I replace the wallboard
No further details provided
1
1

which is better a corian sink or metal on a granite kitchen counter ???
which would be better cosmetically as well as cleaning and being scratch proof and long lasting. Pots to be washed as well. Water has a lot of mineral deposits Thanks
3
3