logo crown and H

Need to identify brand of faucet to get repalcement part for handle:
Here are both pictures for kitchen faucet and logo.
Basically it is a 3 tipped black "crown" and the Letter "H" in block letters next to it, each in a square bracket surrounding it.
Grohe told me it was a Hans Grohe? But they say no? I would really appreciate the help. Otherwise I will be buying a new one for several hundred dollars?
Thanks and have a great holiday season
Reply to
fred

Site Timeline Threads