logo crown and H

Need to identify brand of faucet to get repalcement part for handle:
Here are both pictures for kitchen faucet and logo.
Basically it is a 3 tipped black "crown" and the Letter "H" in block letters next to it, each in a square bracket surrounding it.
Grohe told me it was a Hans Grohe? But they say no? I would really appreciate the help. Otherwise I will be buying a new one for several hundred dollars?
Thanks and have a great holiday season
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.