- posted 4 years ago
The cocoa-boric acid mix: was the goal to entice them to eat it? What you describe sounds like they are probably too small to be interested in it. I would presume they are NOT after the sink or the taps :-) , they are after the grease build up. You know, you wash dishes, water splashes around. Sounds like a few rounds of going over the spots where you see them with Clorox (and then just keeping the area clean) should do the trick 'cause it will probably kill them if not directly, then the things they eat.