Tiny Spiders

I am having a problem with very small spiders in my home. I see them here and there on the ceiling, sometimes they drop down and onto furniture or a lamp. This morning, I found one on my mattress. They are not baby spiders on the way to growing larger, but rather they look like this is their normal size, maybe 1/8"across.

How does one deal with this? Will fogging help? I can't see spraying the ceiling, as that will probably impact the paint.

Reply to
AE Todd

Probably coming in from the lawn outside, will literally be 100s of thousands per yard. If you have recessed lighting they may be coming from the attic also. A fogger will only kill what the chemical comes in contact. Any general insecticide treatment from what you get from a garden center that connects to the garden hose and treat the grass out from the house and up the sides of the house. There are numerous insecticide mixtures that you can treat the corners and other wall area that won't effect the paint at all. Know too that what you may get over the counter may only have an effectiveness of days to a couple of weeks.

Lar

Reply to
Lar

AE Todd wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Watch out! They'll eat you alive! hey, some are coming after me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Reply to
Stephen King