I removed tile between kitchen counter top and cabinets. How do I replace the wallboard

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

You can cut it out by dragging a utility knife's blade over the same cut line a dozen times. Or, you can just put new tile on by using a very thick bed of tile adhesive (Thin-Set). Or, you can lay and screw 1/4-inch drywall right over the mess. Window trim can be removed and rabbeted to run over the new 1/4-inch drywall.

Reply to
Anonymous