Door hinge

Hello everyone, I am looking for a door hinge for an HVAC central unit.

I need to make the door to open easily both sides. So I put the hinges at both sides. If I want to open i.e. left I remove a screw and the door opens with the other side hinges.

The hinges must not ocuppy any inside space ( i can not leave any space to the inside wall). Any idea if there exist such equipment? snipped-for-privacy@vfemail.net

Reply to
philnik