Info needed on older Carrier 40AQ series

Hi

I have a Carrier 40AQ02431CBU unit that I want to install. Does anyone have any information on this unit including a wiring diagram? I will be having a HVAC tech install it and having the wiring diagram may help him.

Any other info would be nice to have on hand as well.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
bribieboy

If your tech needs a wiring diagram, you need a different tech. Oh, maybe its you that wants to install it. Nice try, bribie-boi. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba