Check this out...

Check out the description...

This product is very light weight and contains 12 lbs. of product.

This product is equivalent to: 30 lbs. of R22.

No license required. I AM IN DC METRO i am buy this item in ebay but i do not use ,do not bid it ,THIS ITEM NO SHIP ?? I AM JUST SELL IN DC MD VA IF YOU WANT BUY IT ,JUST EMAIL YOU ADDRESS ,,,,,I DELIVERY FOR YOU ,!!! ,PAY ME TOTAL

135.00USD CASH ,,,THANKs!
Reply to
<kjpro

I pay you $10.00.

That&#39;s equivalent to $135.00.

Reply to
Hate-Me

Well with this refrigerant you do not need a leak detector. :-)

Enviro-SafeT 22a Refrigerant is different, because it is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the "rotten egg, sulfur, propane" odor. We add a fresh "Pine Scent" to our refrigerant to assist consumers in leak detection.

Moe Jones