Don please check this out

Don, I came across this atrocity on Ebay and was stunned. Why would some nimrod do such a thing to what was once a fine piece of equipment? Since I own one of these I take it quite personally. I was almost tempted to buy it and give it a good home, but it looks too far gone.

Cato

If it upsets Don, then the whole thing's worth it.

Reply to
brudgers