Hey Guys...check this out

Doing it the easy way. What do you want to bet it doesn't work?

-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)

Bill Rittner

Note to Wreckers: We can do this troops. I figure if everybody (lurkers too!) sends me #100US, we can buy this thing and get it set up in my workshop/garage. I am also looking for volunteers to help unload the stuff. Beer and doughnuts will be provided. It will be a chance to bond.

So get your checkbooks out and give, give, give! Baby can wait for the new shoes. expectantly, jo4hn

ps Hmmmm. Means I'll have to sell a few th>

jo4hn

jo4hn

Sorry jo4hn, I already sent you #100 of us, shoulda got it right the first time. :-)

Mark & Juanita

bid dropped by $5500 this time...I wonder how low it will have to go before somebody bites...

************************************ Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me) ************************************
Reply to
Chris Merrill

I don't see how this is worth $39,000. Maybe if they threw in the building somehow. I did a quick sum off the top of my head and can't get over $25,000. And that's allowing $5000 for all the cutters and bits. Maybe I'm missing something. I suspect all the three phase stuff is turning people off also. Maybe if they threw in a converter they'd got more interest.

Reply to
brian lanning

Reply to
Thomas Mitchell